La Habra, California, is situated close to everything that Orange County has to offer. In the second largest metropolis in the country, visitors from all over the world come to enjoy the area. For a day trip, we suggest:
- Disneyland has eight different themed areas with rides and attractions including classics, such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain and Space Mountain.
- Visit Long Beach is a visitors guide to the attractions around the beach, including the Aquarium of the Pacific and the Queen Mary ship, as well as other activities, shopping and dining around the beach area.
- The Children’s Museum at La Habra is an interactive museum for children, where they can learn through playing. The museum features animals, trains, dinosaurs and ancient Egyptian exhibits throughout seven different galleries.
- Knott’s Berry Farm is an amusement and water park with roller coasters, children’s rides and attractions. Visitors can see the Ghost Town area, a Peanuts comic book area, a Mexican-themed area and a Wild West-themed area.
- Discover Los Angeles, the visitors bureau for Los Angeles, is a resource for visitors in the area to view attractions, accommodations, restaurants, shopping and events in the greater Los Angeles area.